Options are good. And so are safety and ergonomics. That's why the VD Series of diaphragm line valves offers low- to high-pressure diaphragm line valves that are fully compatible for all specialty gas applications. With versions available for 50-, 200- and 300-bar inlet working pressure, the VD series valves come with one single design that offers multiple connection options so users can easily configure them to their exact requirements. An ergonomic shut-off handwheel delivers quick actuation, and is marked with clearly visible open/close indicators to help improve safety.
- Compatible with all specialty gas applications up to purity 6.0
- Multiple configuration options (1/4 NPT, G3/8, etc.)
- Works with up to 300 bar service pressure
- Available in female-female, male-female, and female-male
- Ergonomic shutoff valve handwheel delivers quick actuation
- Clearly visible open/close indicators for improved safety
To learn more about specialty gas pressure regulators, contact a Rotarex expert.