Medical gas terminal units in operating and patient rooms get a lot of hard use. Even well-made sockets manufactured with the highest quality materials will wear down over time and need maintenance or replacement. In most cases, refurbishing a socket requires dismantling the entire head unit on the bed — a time consuming and expensive process. Not with ALPICONNECT terminal units. All components are built into a removable cartridge that's easy to access from the front side. When it's time for maintenance, the cartridge is easily removed from the socket, with the pipeline system under pressure—making maintenance faster and improving patient safety.
- Downtime is greatly reduced—system is quickly back in service
- Universal base block design is compatible with all national sockets, every medical gas type
- Available in multiple configurations, with accessories for any patient room configuration
- Premium quality delivers a long lifetime & reduced maintenance frequency
- Fully certified compliant with national and international standards
To learn more about ALPICONNECT terminal units, connect with a Rotarex expert.