Rotarex Meditec ALPI-REG medical pressure regulators represent the state-of-the-art in medical gas supply systems used by clinics and hospitals. Designed to match the flow of gas to the demand for gas placed upon it, maintaining a constant output pressure. Unlike traditional medical regulators, ALPI-REG is equipped with quick-connect ports for portable gas supply during maintenance or emergencies, enabling caregivers to act quickly and with precision. ALPI-REG is also available in a single line configuration for a single gas line second regulation system to reduce supply pressure to nominal pressure.
- Accommodates up to two gas lines
- Equipped with quick-connect ports for portable gas supply during maintenance or emergencies
- Suitable for Oxygen and all medical gases
- Medical CE certified according to MDD 93/42/EEC
- Complies with EN ISO 7396-1
To learn more about ALPI-REG medical gas regulators, connect with a Rotarex-Meditec expert.