2-pieces sturdy stem design high pressure cylinder valves for corrosive gases – D161S
High pressure cylinder valve -2-piece Stem design - spring loaded gland packing - metal to metal seat
- 2-piece sturdy stem design in order to reduce particle generation.
- Non rotating lower spindle for increasing tightness during life time.
- No particle shedding threading in gas wetted areas.
- Self-adjusting compression of V-packings using disc springs, allowing a service temperature range from -40° to +65°C.
- Locking nut having left-hand thread that secures the valve mechanism, even if excessive torques are applied.
- O-rings fitted behind V-packings guarantee a secondary sealing, and they avoid the risk of humidity coming in contact with the gas wetted areas.
- Soft seat induces low operating torque.
- Soft seat is fixed with a special screw and its design improves the valve’s robustness against over torques.
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards and customer’s specifications |
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 0.9 |
|Temperature range||-40 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||Stainless steel 1.4305 (AISI 303), 1.4435 (AISI 316L), Brass CW617N, ASB |
|Leak rate||<1.10-5 m bar L/s |
|Seat orifice size||6 Mm|
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Last update: May 25, 2021
Last update: Sep 07, 2021