High pressure cylinder valves with pneumatic actuator for corrosive gases – D156S
High pressure Pneumatic cylinder valve - 2-piece Stem design - spring loaded gland packing - soft seat
- 2-piece sturdy stem design in order to reduce particle generation.
- Non rotating lower spindle for increasing tightness during life time.
- No particle shedding threading in gas wetted areas.
- Self-adjusting compression of V-packings using disc springs, allowing a service temperature range from -40° to +65°C.
- Locking nut having left-hand thread that secures the valve mechanism, even if excessive torques are applied.
- O-rings fitted behind V-packings guarantee a secondary sealing, and they avoid the risk of humidity coming in contact with the gas wetted areas.
- Soft seat induces low operating torque.
- Soft seat is fixed with a special screw and its design improves the valve’s robustness against over torques.
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 1.1|
|Temperature range||-40 to +70 °c|
|Body materials||AlSI 303, AlSI 316L|
|Leak rate||<1.10-5 m bar L/s|
|Seat orifice size||6 Mm|
|Marking||Production date, 3 stars, valve number|
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Connect with an Expert