High pressure, packed type cylinder valve for corrosive and toxic gases with non-return valve – D183
- 2-piece sturdy stem design.
- Non-rotating, thread less lower spindle
- No particle shedding threading in gas wetted valve cavity.
- Self-adjusting, spring-loaded V-ring gland packing
- Metal to metal sealing by a nickel ring
- Left hand threaded counter nut to secure sealing mechanism even under excessive torque.
- O-ring fitted into gland nut guarantee a secondary sealing and exclude humidity.
- Soft seat offers low operating torque and is captivated to avoid extrusion and blockage of the valve.
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards and customer’s specifications |
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 1.1 |
|Temperature range||-20 to +65 °c|
|Body material||Stainless steel 1.4471 (AISI 316Ti), 1.4435 (AISI 316L) |
|Leak rate||<1.10-5 m bar L/s |
|Seat orifice size||12 Mm|
|Marking||π (according to TPED), manufacturing date, 3 stars, valve part number, valve inlet, valve outlet |
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Last update: May 25, 2021
Last update: Sep 07, 2021