High pressure cylinder and bundle valve with pneumatic actuator for corrosive gases - D131
Pneumatic cylinder Valve with Packed Needle Stem Design for High Purity Gas Applications
- Freedom from seizure when used with corrosive gases- gas does not come into contact with the valve operating mechanism.
- Positive and effective operation-valve spindle is mechanically linked to the operating hand wheel, which only requires low closing torque.
- Long life-valve, all internal parts are replaceable
- Adjustable gland packing-in the unlikely event of a leakage occurring past the valve spindle, when opening the valve, rectification is readily achieved by retightening the gland packing nut.
- Low internal volume-this is particularly beneficial, when using the valve for hygroscopic, corrosive or high purity gases, where inert gas purging may be necessary before opening after closing the valve.
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards and customer’s specifications|
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 0.25|
|Temperature range||-20 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||Stainless steels 1.4305 (AISI 303) and 1.4435 (AISI 316L), AlSiBz and brass|
|Leak rate||<1.10-5 m bar L/s|
|Seat orifice size||2.8 Mm|
|Marking||π 0029(according to TPED), manufacturing date, 3 stars, valve number|
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Connect with an Expert