Line valve for acetylene use - HP12
HP12 is a stainless steel multi-turn valve intended and approved for a high pressure acetylene gas installation. The valve can be used in following cases : on high pressure installations, manifolds for filling, discharging and venting HP systems, acetylene supply line, cylinder bundle, acetylene switchover units or as a general shut-off valve. HP12 valve is a seat disk valve equipped or not with a weldable adaptor on the inlet and outlet, and easily removable from pipework.
- High flow through 12mm orifice
- Seat disk valve equiped with a weldable adaptor on the inlet and on the outlet, easily removable from pipework
- No friction between the seat valve and the valve
- Opening allowing a progresive flow of the gas
- Acetone and DMF resistant
- In compliance with the 2010/35/EU directive
- Has to be protect downstream with a flashback arrestor
|Inlet pressure max.
|Ø 12 Mm
|-20 to +70 °c
|AISI 304 - Stainless steel
|PA - Polyamid