High Pressure manual line valve for UHP gases – D639S
- Combined soft and metal seat design with low permeation rate.
- Welded diaphragms provide a high leak tightness integrity
- Tied diaphragm design which minimizes gas wetted volume to allow easy purging.
- No moving components in the gas wetted area to not generate particles.
- Secondary sealing to prevent the gas coming in contact with actuator in the case of diaphragm failure.
- Threaded weep hole for leak test and pipe away connection (M4 thread), allows the connection to a leak detector.
- Front and back panel valve fixation
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards, customer’s specifications |
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 0.5 |
|Temperature range||-40 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||SS AISI 316L (standard) |
|Leak rate||1.10-8 m bar L/s |
|Seat orifice size||6 Mm|
|Marking||3 stars, valve number, manufacturing date, Nominal pressure and flow direction, π0029 (if according to TPED) |
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Last update: May 25, 2021
Last update: May 17, 2021