- Combined soft and metal seat design with low permeation rate.
- Welded diaphragms provide a high leak tightness integrity
- Tied diaphragm design which minimizes gas wetted volume to allow easy purging.
- No moving components in the gas wetted area to not generate particles.
- Secondary sealing to prevent the gas coming in contact with actuator in the case of diaphragm failure.
- Threaded weep hole for leak test and pipe away connection (M4 thread), allows the connection to a leak detector.
- Front and back panel valve fixation
|Connections||Welded connection according to standards|
|Working pressure||200 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 0.3|
|Temperature range||-40 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||Stainless steel 1.4435 (AISI 316L)|
|Leak rate||1.10-8 m bar L/s|
|Seat orifice size||4 Mm|
|Marking||π0029 (according to TPED), Manufacturing date, 3 stars, valve part number, Nominal pressure and flow direction|