High pressure cylinder valve specific applications - D488
Cylinder valves with 300 bar working pressure
- Non-rotating, thread less lower spindle.
- No particle shedding in gas wetted valve cavity.
- ring and fitted into gland nut guarantee a secondary sealing and exclude humidity
- Soft seat captivated to avoid extrusion and good sealing performances.
- Lower spindle design allows a smooth opening of the valve, and prevents adiabatic compression.
- Possibility to add a Residual Pressure Valve (RPV)
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards and customer’s specifications |
|Working pressure||300 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = 0.8 |
|Temperature range||-20 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||Stainless steel 1.4435 (AISI 316L) |
|Leak rate||<1.10-3 m bar L/s |
|Seat orifice size||6 Mm|
|Marking||π (according to TPED), manufacturing date, 3 stars, valve part number, valve inlet, valve outlet |
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Last update: May 17, 2021
Last update: Sep 07, 2021