High pressure line valve specific applications - D605
High Pressure Line Valve for Hydrogen
- Non-rotating, thread less lower spindle.
- No particle shedding in gas wetted valve cavity.
- ring and fitted into gland nut guarantee a secondary sealing and exclude humidity
- Soft seat captivated to avoid extrusion and good sealing performances.
- Lower spindle design allows a smooth opening of the valve, and prevents adiabatic compression.
- Possibility to add a Residual Pressure Valve (RPV)
|Connections||According (inter-)national standards and customer’s specifications|
|Working pressure||300 bar|
|Nominal flow rate||CV = max. 1.8 or 1.5|
|Temperature range||-20 to +65 °c|
|Body materials||Stainless steel 1.4435 (AISI 316L)|
|Leak rate||<1.10-3 m bar L/s|
|Seat orifice size||12 Mm|
|Marking||π0029 (according to TPED), manufacturing date, 3 stars, valve part number, valve inlet, valve outlet|
Downloadable catalogs, brochures
Connect with an Expert